FOXY FRIDAYS IS MOVING TO TUMBLR! Check out the rest of our blog for new updates and articles!
Foxy Fridays is a segment we are proud to bring forth to you all! Here we will showcase famous people we love and have recently been fangirling over.
Take Shelter, Tree of Life, The Help, Coriolanus, Lawless, Zero Dark Thirty. It seems like ever since 2011, actress Jessica Chastain has been in every great movie—and it doesn’t seem like she will be stopping any time soon. Not that we’re complaining.
Reasons We Love Her:
- This red-headed superhuman angel is actually the most beautiful woman on the planet. There is no other word to describe her—she is fucking beautiful.
- Jessica was nominated for her first Academy Award (of what will surely be many) last year for her role in The Help.
- Jessica didn’t come from money—she says that growing up she was poor. Even with this she’s managed to become, in the eyes of these bloggers, one of the most talented women in the movie business, proving that talent doesn’t always come from money.
- She graduated from Julliard—that’s right, the Julliard School of greats like Yo-Yo Ma. And she went there thanks to a scholarship by alumni Robin Williams. Must. Be. Nice.
- In the world of theatre, Jess is making her Broadway debut right now as the lead ina play called The Heiress. It closes in February, so be sure to check out Jess if you can!